| diana tencic
- 2 large (200g each) zucchinis thinly slice zucchini longways and then into strips to make noodles).
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 spring onion finely sliced.
- 1/4 small (150g) head cauliflower, finely chopped.
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped.
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1 cup tin lentils drained
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, flaked, to serve. or omit if vegan
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to season.
First make your zucchini noodles. Heat half of the olive oil in a fry pan on medium heat. Add in ribboned zucchini. Cook and toss for 5 minutes until slightly softened.
In the same frying pan, heat the remaining olive oil over low-medium heat. Add in the onion and cauliflower and cook until both have softened (approximately 10 minutes). Add in chilli, tin tomato Cooked Lentils, ¼ cup of water and dried oregano. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
Once cooked, scoop the bolognese between the bowl for dinner and your container for lunch tomorrow.
Serve both portions with a sprinkle of flaked Parmesan and coriander leaves and season with salt and pepper.