| diana tencic
Have you thought about how you could vary your resistance without dumbbells or weight plates?
Look no further than resistance bands! We love them and here’s why….
- They still overload the muscle without needing gravity to provide resistance like a dumbell. Bands offer resistance. As resistance bands stretch, they create increased tension in your muscles and cause them to contract. The more you stretch the band, the more intense the resistance gets, and the harder the exercise becomes. You can also create more resistance by holding the resistance band in a way increases tension – like bringing your hands closer together when doing arm moves, for example.
- You can transport them easily. Take these bad boys anywhere. Light weight and easy to travel with, you can complete a full body work out in no time at all.
- Cost effective. With a price point that is less than a gym membership ( some memberships are $60 a week!) know you are one step ahead with your savings but also with the benefits of working out anywhere at any time.
- Bands benefit all fitness levels. Yes! if you are a beginner the beauty is with the resistance offered by the band. The stronger you become the more resistance you can perform with the bands.NO need for dumbbells and much gentler on the joints.
- Great for stretching.These stretchy bands are a fantastic addition to stretching routine, especially if you lack flexibility and mobility. A resistance band enables you to increase the range of motion and deepen the stretch as you gently move the band either away or towards your body.
Give you band workout a good and challenge your body with a different type of resistance. Your body will love it!