Vegan Mini Chocolate Cake
Vegan Mini Chocolate Cake.
The easiest cake you will make is here! All you need is a small pie dish like the one below, a few staple ingredients from your pantry and you are ready to go!
Thank you for all your instagram tags and likes. If you are new to instagram come say hi! My account is @bodybewell. Click here and it will take you there!
This recipe came about by a gift of Du Chocoalt with nativa which was sent to me to taste. You could use cacao powder but may need to add sweetner such as rice malt syrup or vanilla essence. Just adjust your liquid content to compensate for the syrup depending on amount. So if you add a tablespoon I would reduce the coconut cream by the same amount.
If you are after a pie dish take a look here. If you are after Du chocoalt you can find it at your local woolworths and coles supermarkets.
Please share away and let me know how your cake turns out.
- 1/4 cup self raising gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- one tablespoon of chia seeds
- one tablespoon of Du chocolat powder with natvia
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup walnuts ( no shells)
- one tablespoon of coconut oil
- i tablespoon of Du Chocolat with natvia
- one mini pie dish - about the size of your hand. yes mini!
- baking paper to line the pie dish with.
- in a bowl combine the coconut oil,self raising flour, almond meal, chia seeds and water till a soft dough forms.
- in a mini pie tin lined with baking paper, using your hands, or the back of a tablespoon, evenly spread out the dough to the edges.
- pop in the oven for 10 minutes on 170.c
- In a high power blender add all the filling ingredients. For a smoother consistency blend till desiered texture is achieved.
- once your base has cooled pour the filling and set in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Sprinke with Du Chocoalt powder.
- You could use an alternative to Du Chocolat however I cannot guarantee the same outcome. 🙂