Pea and Spinach Salad
Pea and Spinach Salad is probably the fastest salad I have ever made.
The quickest salad you will make in your kitchen, promise!
My go to dressing is so simple and delicious. I use avocado, yoghurt and lemon juice plus salt and pepper to taste. Now this came about beacuse I have about three bags of peas in my freezer. You too? Some are for injuries, instant ice pack here I come!
Some of you know I have started a facebook live cooking class. It is on every Friday for four weeks, this being week three. I am all about quick and simple meals that are nutritionallly dense. I just do not have the time to fluff about.
In other news I will be appearing at the Mind,Body Spirit Festival in Melbourne. Click here for all the details. I’d love to see you! I have a wonderful pack to give away. Stay tuned to my instagram feed.
Have a fantasitc week and I look forward to seeing your faces down at Jeoffs Shed!
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 tablesoppons of yoghurt
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper
- one cup of peas
- 3 cups of spinach leaves
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- one clove of garlic
- In a small pot bring water to the boil.
- Add your peas,
- Then drain and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl prepare your dressing.
- add avocado,lemon,yoghurt, salt and pepper and blend with a stick blender or a fork.
- Set aside
- In the pot you prepared your peas add a little olive oil and a clove of garlic.
- Saute your spinach and then pop the peas back.
- Place into a bowl and top with your dressing.