Gluten Free Orange Cake
Hello Gluten Free Orange Cake!
Wow! what a week it has been! In the mist of the shenanigans over on instagram and the talk of #shadowbanning (click this link if you’d like to read more) I thought it fitting to bake a cake!
I am all about the simple ingredients. You too? Dont get me wrong I could sit in my kitchen all day if I had an endless supply of ingredients! I just don’t have time to drive about looking for them. I tend to cook with what I have got. I also like to listen to music while I cook. Hey if you can throw in a work out in the kitchen while cooking thats a massive win in my book! I am currently going into a time warp of sorts and listening to a bit of 80’s and 90’s tunes. I love a mix of pop and R&B plus I’ll also love dance music. Do you listen to music in the kitchen? Do you listen to music while you train? I’d love to know the songs you listen to.
These are some of the songs I listen to while baking my Gluten Free Orange Cake. No lauging now!
p.s don’t forget to take a peek at my new muesli The Classic
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons of grated orange
- 1/3 cup of coco quench or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 3/4 cups of self raising flour gluten free
- Line a bread tin size about 14 cms x 21cms.
- pre heat the oven at 180.c
- In a bowl combine with an electric beater, eggs, rice malt syrup, milk of choice, olive oil and orange rind.
- Then gently fold in the flour.
- bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until golden.
- stand for about 5 minutes before removing from tin.
- This cake can be frozen. Just slice peices to desired sizes and place individually in a snap lock bag.