Gluten Free Healthy Hawaiian Pizza Loaf
My kids love pizza.
So, what if I told you the humble pizza can also become a healthy loaf? Yep. A gluten free healthy hawaiian pizza loaf thank you very much!
I am a little obsessed with loaves currently.
b) E.A.S.Y to prepare is a winner.
I slice this loaf and freeze it so as not to waste it. Fresh, it lasts about two days so I strongly advice freezing it.
please note you will need 2 cups of gluten free self raising flour.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of gluten free self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 slices of ham roughy chopped
- 1/3 cup tasty cheese grated
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup of chopped sweet pinapples drained-reserve the juice
- 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of dry oregano
- 2 teaspoons of italian passatta
- one bread tin
- baking paper
- In a bowl combine your eggs and coconut oil till smooth.
- Add your gluten free flour and gently combine.
- Add your milk and pineapple juice combine gently, then add your oregano,tasty cheese, pineapple pieces and ham.
- Gently combine.
- Line a bread tin with baking paper and pour half your mixture.
- Using a spoon to spread evenly.
- Gently spread your passatta paste over the top, then add the remaining mixtue over the top making sure the passatta paste is covered.
- In an over 175.c cook for about 35 minutes middle rack till golden on top.